Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The next Mermaid's Mercantile is Nov 27TH!

Thank you all for the wonderful and encouraging comments on my last post!
I was so touched by your kind words, a comment or thoughtful word can change your whole day.
With new inspiration,
I have decided to create a DIY web show on my own...
This video is the first of many to come.
I am already working on the next one, a DIY tutorial, how to make sea urchin cupcakes!

stay tuned, I hope to finish this one by next week.
I also want to create a tutorial on how to make this vintage seashell wreath for the holidays!
I am up to my eyeballs in ideas and can't wait to share them all with you!


It is the first time I have ever shot, produced and edited a video by myself.
I hope you like it! and I hope to see you all on November 27TH!
I will post again with some photos of the artists and vendors and what they will be selling!
Sincerely,
Debi 

2 comments:

White Ironstone Cottage said...

LOVE It
You did a awesome job on the video
you are a natural
So excited to learn the new name of the shop
It would be fun to video tape customers guessong what they think it will be called
LOL
Love
Pam

debi beard said...

Thanks Pam, we will miss you but hope you have a wonderful time in Hawaii.
and getting video of customers guessing is an awesome idea!
xo
Debi