Saturday, September 11, 2010

Several Truckloads of Dreamy Goods for our next Flea Market, in just TWO weeks!

We are trucking in the Goods for our next Sale from all over the place!

there will be a ton of Sweet deals, EYE candy and treats!So don't let the grass grow under your feet! Get to the Mermaids Mercantile bright and early Sept 25TH and 26TH 10 am -5pm.Because you never know what you will come home with!
Stay  tuned we have some MAGNIFICENT giveaways coming up in the next post!
Sincerely,
Debi

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Hi Debi~
I found you through Holly at Holly Loves Art. How I wish I lived closer so I could come to your Flea Market!
Have a wonderful week!
LuLu♥

Charlene said...

Where is that ADORABLE TRUCK Debbi? Is it in front of your store? LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Oh how I wish I could be there with all of you friends & fellow Mermaids!!!! Big HUGS from Texas! Will Deb & Jane be there? I'm sure!!! Charlene

Claudia Mora said...

I just got my Romantic Country mag and the article about the flea market "striked me" with inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your story in the mag.

Best Wishes on All your Ventures!

Claudia