Friday, September 17, 2010

The Mermaids are featured in Romantic Country.... Yay!

What a blessing and a super fun experience to be featured in Fifi O'neil's fabulous magazine.
I went to Von's today and bought three copies, the checker looked at me a said "are you in this magazine?"
YES! I replied with a super big all teeth smile!
A few months ago Sunday Hendrickson came out to produce a story on our monthly flea market, it was so exciting to meet her  and see the pictures come to life. The entire process of being published is exciting, from speaking with Fifi, to being interviewed by Kimberly McCole to seeing the joy in the eyes of all the hardworking artists as their work was photographed by Sunday Hendrickson.
 Many of my amazing Mermaid vendors are featured in the article, including Deb Hodge  of http://breathingbesideus.blogspot.com/, Marie Vollaire, Holly Stinnett, of http://hollylovesart.blogspot.com/  Melissa Robinson and Linda Scheitman.
here are some tidbits from the issue but you will want to get  your own copy as this issue is packed full of magnificent articles including dreamy Debbie Dusenberry of Curious Sofa and the one and only Tracy Porter.
not to mention the pages and pages of Halloween and Holiday ideas!
We love you Fifi!
all of the mermaids say...
thank you, thank you, thank you!
We are busy getting ready for our next Flea Market on Sept 25TH and 26TH
It will be a great weekend filled to the brim with vintage and handmade goods Galore!
We have got some of the dreamiest handbags that I have ever seen, perfect for Fall and so beautifully handcrafted.
Stay tuned... photos of some of the merch, info on our talented artists and a giveaway to say prayers for!
hope to see ya all in one week!
Sincerely,
Debi

5 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I just bought this yesterday because I saw your article and it looked interesting. After thumbing through it I realized I had heard your name on my blog hopping. Congrats!It is exciting to be in favorite magazines. Very cool to be in that mag.
Smiles,
Pat

Andrea said...

Awesome! I am still waiting to get it at the store!! i check everyday!.There's a flea market in wa, the funky junk sisters..in October, would love for you to come, I'll be there..and also wish I could come to your darling little shop!

Maija said...

Congrats on your well-deserved recognition Deb!!! oxox

White Ironstone Cottage said...

This is so fabulous!!
Congrats Debi
Can't wait to get the magazine and see all the pic's
Blessings
Pam

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Congratulation Debidot! I am on my way to get a copy. Ciao Rita mammabellarte